It is suggested that we cleanse 4 times a year, once with each season, to cleanse our bodies of the toxins that accumulate each quarter from environmental factors, stress, and lifestyle choices.
What are some signs that you are toxic?
- Constipation or loose stools
- Acne and other skin problems
- Bad breath
- Poor circulation
- Sinus infections or excess mucus
- Bloating and weight gain
- And so much more!
What are some of the benefits you’ll see after cleansing your body?
- Better sleep
- Increased energy
- Better, more regular bowel movements
- Clear skin
- Lose weight
- Kick the cravings
- Look great and feel even better!
- Cleansing in the fall is essential for building the immune system and strengthening your digestion. It’s also a chance to slow down and give your body a break after the busy summer months when the outside environment often hampers digestion.
In the fall, we focus on cleansing the lungs and the large intestine, which are the two organs that need the most attention during this season according to Traditional Chinese Medicine. This is possible using a combination of physical and emotional tools, combined with proper diet, which I cover in my new program Living Vibrant Fall Cleanse program which starts November 11th
Join an amazing group of wellness seekers and warriors and discover which foods fuel your unique body leaving you feeling alive, vibrant and loving your body!!
with love and gratitude,