I am excited to tell you about ways you can decrease the toxic load in your life.
I will never forget thinking I was super healthy - consuming green juices, smoothies and eating all the healthy foods I could get my hands on - but I had not given up the toxic makeup, the toxic lotions or the toxic household cleansers.
Everything we touch, ingest and breathe forces our liver to get to work.
Your liver is what detoxifies your body to protect you. It filters out the bad stuff so it can keep you healthy. Too often we have too many toxins in our environment and our organs get exhausted.
Your liver is like superman and has hundreds of jobs to handle. The biggest job of all is to filter all the toxicity from your body and excrete it. Your liver is always working hard to filter toxins from your bloodstream and make sure they leave your body.
Imagine giving your organs a break: supporting them, nourishing them and telling them, “No worries, my friends; I am here to help.”
"If you don't take care of this the most magnificent machine that you will ever be given...where are you going to live?”
― Karyn Calabrese
Let me share some more interesting facts with you.
5 tips to reduce your toxic load:
1. Use herbs that support the “detox organs” – your liver, kidney and colon. I suggest drinking these herbs in their natural state such as milk thistle tea, nettle tea and dandelion tea.
2. I encourage skin brushing. You can use a towel or a loofa to brush the dead skin off your body. Your skin is your largest organ and by doing this daily you are supporting the excretion of toxicity and lessening the burden for your liver.
3. Eat organic whenever possible. There are lists called “the dirty dozen” and "the clean fifteen"; I have included the link below for your knowledge. Remember, pesticides lead to liver overload.
4. Reduce processed and packaged foods. These are all loaded with toxins and chemicals.
5. Replace household and personal products with products that are 100% natural and chemical-free.
Your organs deserve some love. Just like you love to be loved, so does you liver.
If you find yourself feeling:
Then your liver needs a yummy hug! Check out my new program Fall in Love Clean Eating Cleanse where you'll get the deets on how you can feel FAB in you body :).
By the end of this program, your liver will be hugging you!
Imagine results like this:
- Weight loss
- Glowing skin
- Mental acuity
- Reduced stress
- More energy
- Improved immune function
- Better digestion
- Reduced cravings
Fall is the ideal time to replenish, renew and recharge. Let’s recharge together! We start November 1st! Click here to join in the healthy fun!
In health & happiness!